dfbm #105 - Morning Raga Pt. 20
Time for a new edition of the Morning Raga, the mix with focus on american primitivism and solo guitar instrumentals.
These are tracks that are in this playlist forever and I'm happy to finally put them out and I already started a new one.
There is a lot to say about each artist, but I'm not sure if anybody reads that and these days, you'll find out quickly yourself, most of the time.
When ever possible, bandcamp is linked, because that's the way support the artist.
You can stream the mix via mixcloud or download a vintage zip file.
I hope you'll enjoy!
As always, you can support DFBM by buying a t-shirt and share the mixes. Thank you for listening.
- J.R. Bohannon Recôncavo
- Topias Tiheäsalo Variations On Albert's Truth
- Kerem Atalay Winter 4
- Andrew Schneider The Banner Corps Are Here
- Louis Alberry No Telling Where
- Ross Hammond We're Coming For You, Paul
- Cody Lee Our Lady of Sorrow
- Seabuckthorn It Was Aglow
- Joseph Allred The Woods in the Day, and Faulkner Ascends Through the Trees
- Eli Winter Live Oak Standing in the Rain
- Rob Noyes Nightmare Study
- Peter Lang Going Down The China Road
- Shane Parish The Cuckoo
- Snow Beard It's Just a Walk
- William Tyler Rebecca
- Jim Kennedy Last Sunrise
- Andy McLeod Sighting
- Russell Potter Eirigh Suas A Stoirin
- Ryley Walker Rocks on Rainbow
- Jonny Dillon That Go To Sleep Rag
- Joost Dijkema Oak Log Perfume
- Andrew Schneider Blood Moon
- Sagas Laurel Hill
- Bob Tryforos Sunflower Slow Drag
- Toby Hay Marvin The Mustang From Montana
- Scott Wainwright Remember the Zoo?
- Kevin Farge Surfing the Point
- Sounding the Deep Green Sky, Golden Sun
- Charlie d'Chang Añejo (en La Faena II)
- Lake Mary So Long Truman
- Eli Smith Guitar Rag
- Marcus Eads Rum River Ramble